EcoClean Facility Maintenance S.R.L. with headquarters in Bucharest Sector 1, Charles De Gaulle Square, No. 15, telephone 031.860.48.00, firstname.lastname@example.org, as a personal data operator undertakes to protect and respect the confidentiality of personal data.
The privacy of your information is important to us. We provide this policy to explain how we collect, use, and protect information and data, including when you use the website on which this policy is posted (“Site”) and related services offered through it (“Services”).
1. The personal information we collect
We may collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
i. Contact information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and telephone number;
ii. Other identifying information: IP address, social network usernames, passwords, and other security information for authentication and access;
iii. Financial information: credit card, debit card, and bank account information;
iv. Demographic information: gender, age, employment information, and salary information; geolocation data;
v. Internet or other electronic activity: browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate our site and services and which elements of our site and services you use the most;
vi. Commercial information: products or services purchased or viewed on our Site;
vii. Audio and Visual Information: Your videos and photos;
viii. Conclusions drawn from the categories described above to create a profile about you that reflects your preferences, characteristics, behaviour, and attitude;
ix. Any other personal information you provide to us.
2. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted through the Site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the respective pages of the Site.
We may use your personal information for the following categories of use:
i. Transactional Purposes: We may use your contact information, financial information, and business information to:
– Receiving, processing, confirming, sending, and tracking orders, subscriptions, or registrations;
– Communication with the user about his order, subscription, or registration;
– Processing any subscription or registration you make for one of our Services.
ii. Analytical Purposes: We may use your other identifying information, Internet activity and browsing history, business information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyse preferences, trends, and statistics.
iii. Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We may use your contact information, business information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
– We inform you about our new products, services, and offers;
– We offer you targeted advertising;
– Conducting contests and promotions;
– We offer you our loyalty program, including earning points, awarding and claiming diplomas
– Provide you with other information from and about us, including personalized marketing communications.
iv. Maintaining and improving the Site and Services: We may use your contact information, business information, and Internet activity and browsing history to:
– We provide the Site and Services to you, including sending you alerts about your account; – We manage your customer requests
– Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer the stores, the Site, and the Services.
v. Review and Content Creation Purposes: We may use your contact information, business information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services, as well as on social media.
vi. Security and Fraud Prevention: We may use your contact information, other identifying information, business information, Internet activity, browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and Services, our company, and others, and to prevent fraud, theft, and misconduct.
Legal requirements and other purposes: We may use your personal information to comply with legal requirements or, when necessary, to provide it to lawyers, accountants, or other advisers.
vii. Other uses.
Without consent to the use of your information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services, or information you request.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you We may collect contact, demographic and financial information directly from you, including when you fill out a form on our site, sign up for our communications, or ask us to contact you. The information we collect depends on the nature of your interactions with us.
- We collect information from third-party sources. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources, including any information you make publicly available on social media platforms or other online or offline resources, or when you give us consent to connect your account to a service or third-party supplier.
- We collect information from you passively. We may collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools such as browser cookies. This activity is described further in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below. Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4. Service Providers
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our parent company, and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other companies that we believe are trustworthy and whose privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf.
Compliance with laws and their enforcement
We cooperate with government authorities, authorized official bodies, and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose personal information and any other information about you to government officials, authorized official bodies, or private parties if, at our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, the property or rights of our company or any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical activity or legal action or to comply with the law.
Most web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however, certain features of the Site or Services may not function if you delete or disable cookies. Some of our Service Providers (defined below) may use their own cookies, anonymous identifiers, or other tracking technology in connection with the services they provide on our behalf.
We may use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyse how users use the Site and Services and to serve you advertisements on other websites. For more information on how to opt out of Google Analytics using your information, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. Online Advertising and Tracking
Our Website allows third-party companies to serve advertisements and collect certain information when you visit the Website and Services. These companies may use certain information (for example, clickstream information, web browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled) during your visits to the Site and other sites web to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
These companies usually use a cookie to collect this information. Our systems do not recognize Do Not Track browser signals, but some of our Service Providers who use these cookies on our site allow you to opt out of targeted advertising practices.
7. Managing your preferences for receiving information
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the link provided at the bottom of all marketing emails you receive from us. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, however, you cannot opt out of receiving all emails from us, such as emails about your account status.
8. Caution Regarding Sharing Information with Third Parties
Please note that whenever you share information in any public area of the Site or Services, that information may be accessed by others.
In addition, please note that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be transmitted or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications
Our company maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect the information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will never ask for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. A link to a third-party website does not mean that we endorse it or that we are affiliated with it.
To the extent you access such third-party websites or content, such access shall be at your own risk.
11. Transfers abroad
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Collected information may be transferred between the following countries that do not have personal data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
Personal information that you publish on our website or that you submit for publication on our website may be available over the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this Section (12).
13. Access and Correction
If you would like to access or correct your information in our records, please contact us using the contact information available on the Site. We will promptly respond to your request.
14. How to contact us / Complaints
We will aim to investigate and resolve your complaint as soon as possible, usually within 30 days of receiving it.